Existing Production

  • Petrosakh is a Russian closed joint stock company, incorporated in July 1991 to develop the Okruzhnoe field on the eastern coast of Sakhalin Island
  • Urals Energy acquired its ownership interest (97.16%) in Petrosakh on 19 November 2004. The remaining minority ownership (2.84%) interest is held by the Administration of Sakhalin Island
  • E&P License was renewed in 2012 until 2037
  • Operates the only refinery on the island (c.4,200 bopd)
  • Premium quality, light oil (36.5 – 37.5°API) with low paraffin (1.08%) and sulphur (0.24%). Crude sold with US$2-3/bbl premium to Dubai benchmark
  • HSE
    • 237 employees
    • Operations are in compliance with Russian safety standards and HSE regulations
  • Production of Petrosakh stands at a level of 1,091 BOPD
Miller and Lents Reserves Report
as of Jan 2014
  Oil (MMbbl)
Proved 7,0
Probable 1,2
   
2P 8,2
Possible 0,7
3P 8,9

Share Price [UEN]

share price at 12:15
on 23/03/2017